100 day plan

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by ztotty11177, Feb 26, 2012.

1. ztotty11177

ztotty11177
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all, apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place but I am looking for some advice.

I am to be interviewed on Wednesday for a Operations Director role in my current organisation. It's 2 levels up from what I am doing now and I haven't worked at this level before, however, with my experience internally I am fairly confident about my ability to do the day to day job.

The areas that I need to develop are in my strategic planning and although the people interviewing know this I would like to go in there and show that I have at least thought about it.

I have heard of a 100 day plan and think this is a great idea. I have spent today thinking about what I would include in my 100 day plan so am fairly comfortable with the content. What I want help with is the layout of it. Is there a standard template? I can't seem to find one on the internet. Can anyone share their plan with me?

Any other advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Zoey

2. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1
  3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I not sure what kind of director post you interview, so I can only share some of the area to be take note.

Director core ability is able to solve internal problem + increase company revenue growth.

1.First you must clear what the time management formula to solve those question.
    View attachment 1183

2. helper and resource, if you make a strategic plan who can help you to run work. Task according to helper skill set.

3. After that, you break 100 days plan down to 30 days plan, 20 days plan and 10 days plan. So the possible planning could be:

1 x 30 days plan
    2 x 20 days plan
    3 x 10 days plan

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having a 100 day plan is a good start to reach your goals. It also helps you in knowing your weaknesses and strengths when it comes to your business and your relation and competition with other markets.

5. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tbh I only have a vague idea abou this 100day plan. Made me curious - shall do a small research on my own on it :)

6. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First time heard about 100 day plan. Find it interesting and fascinating. Can some body define what it is, its purpose and benefits?