10 High Paying Jobs You Can Do On The Side

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Diane Lane, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is an article I stumbled upon while looking for something else. Hopefully someone here will find it useful. Some of these can be accomplished online, while others could start online, with the search, and ultimately end up being jobs out in the real world. This is not the type of pay that a lot of the sites we typically see pay, so these would probably be from individuals or professional type sites, rather than microworker sites. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/248787

• Like Like x 3
  2. Briannagodess

Briannagodess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh wow that is a nice article! But I do think I am not qualified for most of these jobs. I tried researching for online jobs like these and I find that most of them require real life experience or online job experience. I have neither so my qualifications are really lowered. It is still an informative article for people who do have experience already.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh, thank you so much for sharing this article to us here. Very relevant. :) As a freelance writer, I am always on the lookout for new online opportunities and I am hoping I would find good ones from this list. ;)

4. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Freelance product photographer. Maybe that's the only job that can fit me because I know how to handle a point-and-shoot camera. For the 9 other jobs, I'd say that I don't qualify. For now, the only sideline earnings that I know is in joining writing sites that share their revenue to the writers, be it forum or article publication. And if I get tired of that then I can maybe come out with my own blog and earn from the ads.

5. Savvy

Savvy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some of these require very specialized skills. The first one is sign language interpreter; that is a very niche skill to know. The skills require do reflect the title "high-paying". There were some interesting parts in the article. Thanks for sharing.

6. clevelandslim

clevelandslim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As said these jobs need skills to do but the pay is pretty good. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. I may go with copy editor/writer. Wonderful information thank you

• Like Like x 1
  7. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. I have free time and looking for the best jobs. Now I can start doing the content writing as the pay i good and also the qualification doesn't matter for this.

8. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will not be surprised to see this article from that site. They always have some suggestions but I find them either impossible to do for the lack of skill or no opportunity available should I possess the skill/s. Sometimes they just rehash their old materials or borrow some from their local counterparts. How did I know? I was once an avid reader and bought most of their issues from 2004 to 2014.

9. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great list of ideas in theory, but not at all in the practice.

While many of these jobs make sense, the true fact is that finding the company that pays the rates mentioned here is not that easy.

There are many jobs online and offline indeed, but not as well-paid as noted, and probably the only good solution to get the money your hard work is worth is simply starting your own business, even if just a small home-based business but an activity in which you are who determines the cost of your job.

10. Zackiac

Zackiac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing this article, the job opportunities look very promising, although most of them require very good skills . However, the pay is very good; I believe that these kind of jobs can change peoples' lives financially. Thanks, again for this opportunity.

11. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Corzhens This type of position would probably require some specialized equipment. I take product photos for my shops, but am not always happy with how they come out. I don't have specialized lighting or a tent, so I tend to take my photographs outside, and then I have to deal with the issue of lighting and shadows, since I'm usually not ready to take them during the 'magic hour' before sunset and after sunrise. If you're interested in it though, and have a really good camera with excellent macro capabilities and the extra equipment, it could probably be a good way to make money. Someday I might invest in the lighting and equipment, but a really good camera is my first goal, then I'll work my way up from there.

• Like Like x 1
  12. LGNPanda

LGNPanda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Damn. That's pretty good money. Also, anything like a hobby that requires skill/talent can be high paying.

13. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing this useful article. I was thinking only content writing is the only job which we can do for part-time. But there are plenty of it available.

14. Roselli Taylor

Roselli Taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nicely done, thanks for sharing this article. It was so helpful for me and for everyone who's looking for this.

15. cwvps

cwvps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is such a great article! I don't think it's impossible to succeed at something you really wish to do. But, except wishing, you also need a plan and some sweat also.

16. alkarl

alkarl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very interesting article, thanks. However, all these jobs require either special knowledge like bilingual legal assistant or equipment like product photographer. On the other hand, why not try to learn (and do) something new?

17. Kgord

Kgord
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think all of those are possibilities. However, the problem is, in order to have high wages you have to have the background and experience the company is looking for. Oftentimes there is a great deal of competition for the better paying jobs, and many that apply for them. Companies want to hire the best people, and you can't fault them for that. In order to get paid well, you have to be the best.

18. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's nice to see that by thinking outside the box and combining a talent like photography or writing you can earn extra money that replaces having to try and coordinate a second low paying job with your 8-5 job. And though most don't enjoy bookkeeping it is another valid option. A lot of small business owners are willing to pay for someone to do this "chore" for them. It's just a matter of finding the right contracts to make good part time money at a job that you enjoy.

19. Kgord

Kgord
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, the problem with these jobs is most require people to have real skills, also there is a lot of competition for most of these jobs. It is not like you can just walk into them and immediately be making 20 dollars an hour or more. Thanks for sharing the information though Diane Lane. You always have some good information.

20. Kimmymarkks

Kimmymarkks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a great article! Thank you. I think it is very hard to find a good online part time that is actually worth the money. I feel like a lot of the positions and opportunities I see are scams. This article was a great find!