$1,000,000 Question - What's the BEST business to join?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by telfund, Apr 15, 2010.

1. telfund

telfund
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey All,

I know that our community has a large number of individuals who are involved with various business ventures; however, I wanted to pose a question to all of the entrepreneurs in the forum.

Some of us are distributors and some more marketers/affiliates only. My question is what do you think is the BEST business opportunity to get into? (Examples: genewize, prepaid, amway, mona vie, etc)

Obviously, there's a new one everyday, and I know that you always want to go with one that is well established, reputable and profitable (I've currently been in one of those for about 8 months).

But with so many out there, which one(s) have you all found to be the best?

Please be specific.

Thanks!

Em

#1 telfund, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

There is no best business opportunity or best business, just the one that's best for you.

The best opportunity for you that depends on your passions, interests, skills and experience, together with external factors such as customer demand, competition, production costs, availability of resources, etc.

3. matthewferry

matthewferry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

IMO, there is no one best business. You just have to take your best opportunity and give it your all. Your experience, skill, and perseverance shall be needed in your quest for success.

4. ladynwite

ladynwite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah I totally agree you have yo be in a business your passionate about.
    And everyone is different.

5. mv5869

mv5869
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the most important thing is just to get started.

So many people spend months or years reading forums, having loads of ideas, sometimes even starting one for a brief period and not finishing it.

Instead. Try it. Anything. Failing is not failure. An idea that fails to make money is a learning experience. Its a success! As Thomas Edison said when asked about what it was with the first 99 lightbulbs he made that failed to work... "I didnt have any failures. I just discovered 99 new ways to make a lightbulb that definitely dont work".

If you treat every venture as a new experiment, you'll learn way more than by dirthering or by signing up to loads of so called gurus that just want to sell you their latest get rich quick scheme. Believe me. Just try it.

Sorry, thats not really answering the question directly, but I just feel impassioned that people should try something out. Start. Read about it, then Try it, adapt it, try again. Soon you'll be well on the way to success.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's great advice mv5869. Reminds me of the expression "ready, shoot, aim". Take a shot at it, if you miss adjust your aim and try again. The best way to learn about business is by being in business.

7. maria111

maria111
    uix_expand uix_collapse

starting new business doesn't depend on your own will.u have to be strong in capital also

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I don't necessarily agree with that Maria. Lots of small businesses started out with very limited funding. If you have a strong idea and the ability to make a successful business out of it, you should be able to find investors for it.

9. OneLife

OneLife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

mv5869

Couldn't agree more! Many people are so afraid of 'failure' that they don't even start or do so much research that their original idea is not original when they eventually feel ready to start... then they are are the ones who go around saying 'so and so stole my idea... I thought of that years ago.... etc'

10. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business that I love. If it make profits that's great if not, it's okay.
    Personally I would like to start business that I love to get involved with for rest of my life.

anyway what business or what do you love? do you know that many people has been successful doing what they love - making it good business and good living with it?

Thanks!

11. syedmushtaq28

syedmushtaq28
    uix_expand uix_collapse

probably,the BEST business opportunity to get into would be starting up a business venture or a firm with minimum capital and resources,with all your plans ready and all your strategies in place.

Probably,the BEST business opportunity to get into would be starting up a furniture business,which really really increases your chances of WIN ONLY situations.

12. Jenson

Jenson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never believe affiliate marketing can lead you far although I was once part of the army that sells on behalf of other business people. I think the best approach towards having your business flagship is developing your own product to sell. I was thinking about going into the custom made mugs which I hope to launch sometime this year after the website preparation and suppliers deal work out well.