“R’s” for content writing

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by TimB, Jan 7, 2013.

1. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Following are the 6 basic R’s that creates value of content and helps you in marketing the business most effectively;

1. Relevant: correlate the content’s body to topic discussion

2. Reachable: provide comfort and ease to readers to find it by sharing it across different channels

3. Responsive: content material: involve your customers interact by providing interesting content

4. Respectful: don’t focus the negative points show politeness and courtesy

5. Researched and accurate information: research before writing anything

6. Reliable and honest information: Give 100% accurate data Reliable and honest information

• Like Like x 2
  2. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been doing content management since years and find these "R's"; Tim perfectly applicable as you have described... This can not only increase content value but also adds to your brand value as a writer..

3. clairebaf

clairebaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for this Tim. I will take of this whenever I start to right an article. :)

4. Jimmy R.

Jimmy R.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The 6 R's are very important when writing a content. It is very hard to find articles catering these 6 R's. Some good articles don't have all the R's. Article or content writers must put these guidelines on their minds for them to create a very rich content that will be loved by the readers.

I have been looking for high-quality articles in the past and what I was looking for is what Tim said: the 6 R's. Fortunately, I found OrderSeoArticles through a friend's suggestion. I tried it and ended very satisfied with the qualities I received from them. Whenever or wherever I would use them, they just receive positive comments from the readers. I could not believe I got such high-quality articles with such a very reasonable price.

The story doesn't end with that, apart from the great advantage I had of having good articles from them, they also made me a huge favor. They advertised my site for FREE on Facebook! It was really a shocking moment. That was the prize I got from purchasing articles in bulk ($150). And since I am very thankful with what they did, I would also want others to benefit from them. So I am suggesting OrderSeoArticles as a good source of quality articles.

For sure, the 6 R's are there.

5. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice "R's" for content writing there TimB. I really like the 6 R's you mentioned. These will be quite beneficial for me to write an article.