Your Ad Here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Does anyone use Skype?

BAF Cash
    Thanks

skype is easy to use simple application . u dont need to do some extra work to use it...follow simple instruction..if u want to get in contact with parents they need to download it ... send a request using ur email id to them...simple

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Yeah, I use Skype.. Awesome tool!

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Skype is very useful! I use it everyday to communicate with friends and colleagues. Been a user for years now and I'm glad to see more features on its latest version

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    i use skype

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I am using Skype since last few years. It is best and affordable way to stay in touch with our friends and relatives. I also use it for business purpose.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Hey Kay
    I think Skype is the best messenger it has amazing facility and its voice and video quality is awesome.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I use it every now and then. But not that often because all of my contacts are much more available through Facebook.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Skype is a standard business communication tool that I use primarily for Overseas business partners. If I'm talking with someone nationally, I just call them on the phone. But I also have been able to setup VOIP with my High speed internet, Router, and Google Voice.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Ya skype id as very useful for the business development through the chat as well as the phone call. Mostly business people have the chat application for skype..Definitely it helps for the business

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I use skype very often! it's very easy to make calls or have a chat with my friends and relatives.. the best idea for fast communication!

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I also use it, first it has video conversation, but last time it work bad, because messages come not in time, parallel use ICQ.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Heh, good question, i think that here 90% of users use skype. It's easy and free application, i can speak for hours with my friends, family, coworkers etc. and don't pay for this . One question: When you want to add a contact, your skype is also loading very very long and freeze your PC?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MFeynmann View Post
    Heh, good question, i think that here 90% of users use skype. It's easy and free application, i can speak for hours with my friends, family, coworkers etc. and don't pay for this . One question: When you want to add a contact, your skype is also loading very very long and freeze your PC?
    yes, it added to long new contacts and last time send messages with long pause, that's not good last time, sometimes it can brake video conversation, I had two time such.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I like to use skype because its rate is more cheaper than other VoIP services. I use it 2 to 3 times in a month and call to USA. Skype is also one of the nice calling system for business because every one can directly call in other country with low cost and make a solid business on it.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Yes. It's very nice to use. Very simple to connect friends, family all over the world. It's easy connect people to us in just a few minutes. I always used it for video chatting.... I always tell in my family or friends to use this for your daily uses....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6