Your Ad Here

Thread: Questions

BAF Cash
    Thanks

Questions

I've noticed that there's a new contest thread everyday, and I think each one has a unique task that you must accomplish in order to be counted as a participant. Am I right on this?

Also, is the winner chosen based on quality or chosen at random?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsken View Post
    I've noticed that there's a new contest thread everyday, and I think each one has a unique task that you must accomplish in order to be counted as a participant. Am I right on this?

Also, is the winner chosen based on quality or chosen at random?
    In general, Fergal's rules to the competition are as follows:

• Must at least make one other post within 24 hours of the competition
    • Competition will only close when there are valid entries from at least 4 different members
    • Winner is chosen the following morning.

Most often, the winner is chosen based on quality but this is not always the case. We had one competition before where the winner was randomly chosen.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Thanks for your questions Zantetsken.

Yes, as Nazreen has mentioned, sometimes the winner is based on quality and sometimes at random. I generally don't disclose how I will pick the winner when I post the contest.

Competitions are posted every day from Monday to Friday, provided the previous day's content had the required number of entries. Each competition has a different question or way of entering.

The objectives of the competitions are to have a little fun and provide some reward to members who make a valuable contribution to our Business and personal success community.