Your Ad Here

Thread: Who developed Facebook?

BAF Cash
    Thanks

Who developed Facebook?

I hear it was college kids.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    You can read the founder bios on the Facebook site. Judging by Mark Zuckerberg's pic in the Executive Bios section, that could be well true.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Yes Mark Zuckerberg, founded FaceBook while still in college, he's now 25 year's old and one of the world's youngest billionaires.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I think its quite remarkable that some script that was worth nothing at the time is now the biggest thing on the Internet today. It goes to show that anyone with a vision, an idea, a goal can potentially be the biggest thing the next day (5-10 years).

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I heared face book founder if from united states of america,he is a young billionare now..
    hope i am correct...

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Mark Zuckerberg is one great inspiration to teen entrepreneur. He's one of the young rich man in the world. And he inspires me.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow computer science students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The website's membership was initially limited by the founders to Harvard students, but was expanded to other colleges in the Boston area, the Ivy League, and Stanford University. It later expanded further to include (potentially) any university student, then high school students, and, finally, to anyone aged 13 and over. The website currently has more than 400 million active users worldwide.
    The original concept for Facebook was borrowed from a product produced by Zuckerberg's prep school Phillips Exeter Academy which for decades published and distributed a printed manual of all students and faculty, unofficially called the "face book".

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984) is an American entrepreneur best known for co-founding the popular social networking site Facebook. Zuckerberg co-founded Facebook with fellow classmates Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin, and Chris Hughes while attending Harvard. He is currently one of the youngest billionaires in the world with personal wealth of US$4 billion in 2010.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I wish i had, but Mark Zuckerberg was one up on me

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youngkia1 View Post
    Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984) is an American entrepreneur best known for co-founding the popular social networking site Facebook. Zuckerberg co-founded Facebook with fellow classmates Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin, and Chris Hughes while attending Harvard. He is currently one of the youngest billionaires in the world with personal wealth of US$4 billion in 2010.
    I knew it was Zuckerberg but I didn't know he was a billionare nowadays. He is also probably one of the most famous billionaires..

@Thread starter
    Thinking of reinventing facebook?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Facebook was made by Mark Zuckerberg with his college friends Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. These all are computer science students.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    They are boys of almost 28 years of age.
    I will suggest you to check it out at Wikipedia to get the desired & correct information.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Closing old thread. If the Original Poster would like it re-opened, please send me a quick PM and I'd be delighted to open it for you.