Your Ad Here

Thread: Join Bing Rewards. Get rewarded for searching

BAF Cash
    Thanks

Join Bing Rewards. Get rewarded for searching

Recently I give Bing search a try, when make search with Bing I found this promotion.

http://www.bing.com/rewards/signup/w...come%26nId%3D0

Reward FAQ
    http://www.bing.com/rewards/faq

Bing Rewards Levels
    http://www.bing.com/rewards/levels
    www.yokefoong.com - plastic packaging malaysia, www.nexuspest.com - Pest Control KL
    www.xploredrive.com - Car Rental Services, www.rentcar.com.my - Rent a car
    www.stellardesign.com.my - office renovation, www.lionairinc.com - Helicopter For Rent

2. Thanked by;

Biz

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Unfortunately not available in India ...might be region specific....just checked out!

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,499 Times in 2,119 Posts
    Not available in Ireland either;

Bing Rewards isn't available yet in your country or region.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Not working in pakistan aswell

Bing Rewards isn't available yet in your country or region
    Get Published on Top Blogs and Media Sites like NY Times, Mashable, Lifehacker, Techcrunch, Independent, Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Forbes, Examiner, Huffington Post & many more - Join - Guest Crew Now!
    cheaphostingforum.com | Adstoon.Com

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Bing Rewards is available only in USA...

7. Thanked by;

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    ooh thanks delgado2009 for leting us , Best of luck for all USA Peoples , by the way am going USA soon , Hope to use this Service soon
    Get Published on Top Blogs and Media Sites like NY Times, Mashable, Lifehacker, Techcrunch, Independent, Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Forbes, Examiner, Huffington Post & many more - Join - Guest Crew Now!
    cheaphostingforum.com | Adstoon.Com

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,991 Times in 1,861 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scifi View Post
    Unfortunately not available in India ...might be region specific....just checked out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergal View Post
    Not available in Ireland either;
    Quote Originally Posted by sobi123 View Post
    Not working in pakistan aswell
    That may or may not be a bad thing. Check out the last four posts in this thread. You might also want to take a look at this website. The question then becomes, "Why am I using a search engine?". Am I willing to settle for results that may not give me exactly what I'm looking for because I am being bribed to use a particular search engine? Or, would I rather get the results that I'm looking for? If you check out the article I mentioned above, you will notice that it emphasizes the features of Bing Rewards, and says nothing about the search results that each search engine provides. Bing is still getting a fraction of the searches that Google is getting, even with the Bing Rewards program. If people are going to Bing simply to earn rewards, but are going to Google to get the results they need, it gives new meaning to the words "using Bing".
    Joseph Shivell
    National Business Development
    ThinkBigSites, Inc.
    Phenomenal SEO Results|Follow Joe On Twitter

10. joeroxx Thanked by:

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I joined Bing Rewards - it looks pretty nice so far, as far as reward-point sites go. Is it just me, or can you only do certain offers daily though? There's a "today's to-do list" and I can only do offers under that. I may just be having trouble navigating the website, but that seems like a poor idea. It would be better if they had many offers that could be done to easily rack up points. It would definitely make me visit it more. Unfortunately, I probably won't stick with Bing Rewards.

Also, there are not many rewards that are actually wanted or available. Some of the rewards are "3$ amazon giftcard", "5$ amazon giftcard", and "60 minutes skype credit".

No matter how many "Bing vs Google - blindly choose which search results you prefer" sites and other sites trying to convince people they stand a chance against Google, I won't use Bing as my main search engine. If they would put as much effort into improving their search engine, and giving me reasons to use it over Google, I may consider using it.
    Last edited by sheepishwolf; Tue 12th Mar 2013 at 20:34.

12. Thanked by;

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Oh, I read that the Bing no longer has the reward system. Good to see it is still on. Will try it out.

14. Thanked by;

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Oh, I read that the Bing no longer has the reward system. Good to see it is still on. Will try it out.
    Which article you read?

My experience with Bing, if you are searching some common site or news basically their result is quite relevant, however when dealing with local search or niche query Bing result become irrelevant.

Although the reward is only limit to US region, but I believe sooner or later the promotion may open for more region. Basically those reward like Skype credit, Win8 apps credit and xbox membership are 0 cost to Microsoft, there is no problem for them to continue the reward program.
    www.yokefoong.com - plastic packaging malaysia, www.nexuspest.com - Pest Control KL
    www.xploredrive.com - Car Rental Services, www.rentcar.com.my - Rent a car
    www.stellardesign.com.my - office renovation, www.lionairinc.com - Helicopter For Rent

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=altcom;183421]Which article you read?

Read it a while ago, don't remember which article. But this one mentioned its precursor, Bing Cashback Program, failed. It must be this earlier program I heard stopped then.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    How is the rewards program? Is it worth it, or are the rewards to hard to reach? I may have to look into this one, as I am not a huge fan of Bing. But of course, if you are paid to search on Bing, I'd have to reconsider that.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quacker Jack View Post
    How is the rewards program? Is it worth it, or are the rewards to hard to reach? I may have to look into this one, as I am not a huge fan of Bing. But of course, if you are paid to search on Bing, I'd have to reconsider that.
    The rewards are.. okay. They have amazon giftcard payouts, so that's what keeps me using it. The rewards are not hard to reach, but it would be better if they had more ways to earn points daily. At this point, you can get up to 15 points for searching Bing daily, and those points add up quick considering how low their reward payouts are. I'd recommend it if you have an extra five minutes to spend on it daily, to add up to a small reward. It's not something that would be a huge source of income, but it wouldn't hurt to try it. I'm still using it after trying it out, and I'm close to my first payout.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Bing is being used by tech support in call centers here in our country. One tech I've chitchat says bing's result is better because it don't prompt them with ebay and amazon pages to their search results.