Your Ad Here

Thread: Is anyone else on Elance?

BAF Cash
    Thanks

Is anyone else on Elance?

I'm wondering if anyone else on BAF is on Elance and if they've had any success selling their services on the site. Let me know if you have an account and what your experiences have been. I find the site to be overly competitive and many of the buyers want web marketing or SEO services way too cheap...

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Yes, i'm one of the member on Elance. Not only Elance but you can find most of the freelancer site that buyer are looking for the cheap service. The competitive of freelancer is much harder compare to few year ago.
    The fact is that most of the cheap service provider are not able to provide quality job, they just spoil the market. And then buyer complaint that they are scammed.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    The experience I've had with Elance hasn't been very great. Buyers want everything dirt cheap. That's not a very smart way to attract 'quality' professionals that actually know what they're doing. It's definitely not the source of my best clients.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    That's a very bad ideas if the seller reduce their price to get the project. Finally the seller will provide low quality service because they actually dont happy with the price and the buyer will complaint about the quality of work.