Your Ad Here

Thread: falling apart

BAF Cash
    Thanks

falling apart

I have a good biz that needs restructuring,financing and marketing how do i go about this?
    With little or no $$$ !!

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    It all depends on what type of business it is, online or offline, service or physical product. What type of customer are you looking for?

If you don't spend any money on this it's going to be a long, hard slog trying to rebuild an ailing business, but more details are needed because every business requires different approaches to marketing, for instance.

3. Thanked by;

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I'd say it would be hard with a little budget. You'd probably need to look at getting some sort of investment in order to do what you want to do.

What type of business is it, if you don't mind me asking?

5. Thanked by;

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I agree with above ideas. It become more difficult to rebuild it with little or no $$. If you are strongly interested in it then you should invest in it and take it serious. When you see there is potential in it and your customers will like it and it will give you more benefit, then make investment in it. It is not a big deal.