Your Ad Here

Thread: Page Rank Dropped

BAF Cash
    Thanks

Page Rank Dropped

One of my clients page rank has dropped and i can't find any reason why. Could anyone tell me if the new algorythms have caused this issue with other sites.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    facebook is drop from PR10 to PR9, surely the algorythms requirement increase.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Google did a massive algorithm change this week that certainly could have effected page rank of a site. As part of its campaign against what it calls over-SEO'd websites and to combat the effect of what Google calls "web spam" (to distinguish it from email spam), Google has rolled out changes that have affected a lot of sites.

While Google says that the changes only affect 3% of the search results, the clamor on internet marketing oriented forums would indicate a much greater affect. I will tell you that my sites would not be viewed as "over-SEO'd" in my opinion, but they seem to be moderately affected by the changes.

It will be interesting to see how things shake out.
    www.illinoisbusinessattorney.com - legal services for entrepreneurs

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Lot's of things are going on like this. There is only one cause and that is the Google update.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Page Rank Update is coming in this week so you have to ready for getting page rank up ??

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    It normally due to your dofollow backlink being removed and/or your dofollow backlink site PR drop

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    removed meaning removed from sites you have bought links from? or google removed it in thier list?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Page rank is not important as much as website ranking over search engines.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Search engine optimization for promoting your website on the internet, one must knows the ultimate benefits of seo campaign. Typically includes keyword research and development, competitive analysis and industry benchmarking, back end coding optimization, website submissions and results reporting.
    Social media optimized like facebook twitter is the best process of increasing traffic. Other way blog commenting forum posting is good benefited.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    If you're not engaging any black hat techniques, you shouldn't be worry for it will be back on the next update if you settled those problems with your client's website algorithm. Just check all those possible reason on why Google's latest update affects your site. There are reasons and I know Google will release the reason about the latest updates. Just like what they did on former Panda and Penguin updates.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vishal23 View Post
    Page rank is not important as much as website ranking over search engines.
    i completely agree with you. But if you have good page rank then you have a plus point over your competitors on that particular keywords.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    There have been no major algorithm update folks. The number and quality of inbound links determine a webpage's PR. Factors are quality, relevancy, authority, and even quantity. For the OP, perhaps there are some links pointing to your client's webpage that is no longer existing.

For example, if you are so fond of building links from social bookmark websites, chances are big that those links will not be counted or can be disappear because of some reasons like, expired hosting/domain or Google doesn't count them because of quality issues.