Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: when will Google notice my backlins?

BAF Cash
    Thanks

when will Google notice my backlins?

Hi,
    I've made allready a lot of backlinks with my site http://www.apexis.cc
    How long does it take before Google discovers those backlinks and increases my page rank?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    google will detect the backlink when they crawl your backlink site
    for the PR, you gotta wait for the next PR update, the PR update can be anytime as google want

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    2 ways for Google to discover a site, either through content or links. How long it take? For link, it is depend on link weight, backlink from authority site help Google to discover a site easily.

A > B > C > D > E > F

A is authority site, rest of it are non authority site. When a site is far away from authority, usually it take more time for search engine bot to discover it. So B site crawl more often crawl than F.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    A few weeks and your site should be up.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Stop making backlinks start thinking nowadays ! Because backlinks are not working well as we think.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by printingray View Post
    Stop making backlinks start thinking nowadays ! Because backlinks are not working well as we think.
    Not agree. Backlink is still one of the main factor that affecting the SERP, the only different is that only quality backlink works nowadays. Tons of crap backlink not more working

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    If you have make backlinks with quality and relevant websites which index quickly by Google then your backlinks would appear asap.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Page Rank Doesnt change as often. May be once in 6 months or so.
    In order to get your links indexed you can build quality backlinks and then do few manual bookmarkings.

Dont over do any of those activity,keep it natural and you will see good results

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    do a few manual bookmarkings or do few manual bookmarkings. I find bookmarkings have no use to my site, I used to submit each link of all my articles to various bookmarking site, but I still saw my site dropping from top three to ten.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Hey all,
    Backlinks play an important role in increasing Page Rank on Google. SEO includes many task like Forum posting, blog commenting & blog linking, bookmarking, article submission, link building. Alone any of the task does not help a lot in increasing Page Rank.
    But I have a question about backlinks. Is there any tool through which we can find out a back-links of competitor for particular anchor text, as I had already searched manually but got lot of back-links of all anchor text and I also used tried SEO Spyglass, but didn't get satisfactory result, please hep me out.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Hmm. You cannot detect when "will" Google crawl your backlinks, but you can actually see when "did" it crawled your website and generated new backlinks. If you have been using Google webmaster tools, you can check there where backlinks going to your site are coming from:

[Go to G webmaster tool >> Traffic >> Links To Your Site].

It will then show you the site where your backlink are coming from, how many links you could be receiving from those sites, and how many pages are linked to those websites.

On the other hand, you can also use OpensiteExplorer.com tool to check how many backlinks you have and when they are crawled, as well as the anchor text being used to link.

You can also use ahrefs.com to check the total number of backlinks your website currently have, and other data that may help you give a quick audit of your website.

Regards,
    Mark T

12. Thanked by;

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark T View Post
    Hmm. You cannot detect when "will" Google crawl your backlinks, but you can actually see when "did" it crawled your website and generated new backlinks. If you have been using Google webmaster tools, you can check there where backlinks going to your site are coming from:

[Go to G webmaster tool >> Traffic >> Links To Your Site].

It will then show you the site where your backlink are coming from, how many links you could be receiving from those sites, and how many pages are linked to those websites.

On the other hand, you can also use OpensiteExplorer.com tool to check how many backlinks you have and when they are crawled, as well as the anchor text being used to link.

You can also use ahrefs.com to check the total number of backlinks your website currently have, and other data that may help you give a quick audit of your website.
    Very good advice. I would add to that: Majestic SEO and Bing Webmaster tools.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    It usually takes about 15 days for Google to recognize any of your links. When it will recognize your links, you will get to know about it from Google Webmaster Tools>Traffic>Links To Your Site. Now about the pagerank - Your page rank will only be increased in the next Google Pagerank update. But your real pagerank, that is only known by Google, will be increased. You will not be able to see it. But you wwill definitely see a rise in your traffic from Google.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    First of all. you should find out if those backlinks are on dofollow sites. If they are google will notice them and update your rankings

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    There is no specific time as to when Google will crawl and index your backlinks. Just so you know, low quality links takes a long time before they get index by Google. And sometimes, they are totally ignored.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast