Your Ad Here

Thread: Keystone Pipeline

BAF Cash
    Thanks

Keystone Pipeline

What do you think of the Keystone Pipeline?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    While I understand that there are questions about the environmental impact, I'd be in favor of a solution that helps reduce our dependency on oil from the Middle East. Assuming that the environmental impact is minimal (which is open to a definition), I've always been in favor of trying to develop and utilize oil deposits from countries closer to home.

I suspect that President Obama put off making a decision due to the upcoming election, as I'm sure either option will lose some political support. Support the environmentalists by nixing it, and he'll alienate the general groups associated with the economy and jobs. Go ahead with it, and he loses support from the environmentalists and alternative fuel folks.

It's a tough call either way.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    It simply ain't easy to be passed through - with all those bunch of possible environmental effects that it could result into. There is surely a hidden agenda on this one rather.