Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to stay top on Google Search results ?

BAF Cash
    Thanks

How to stay top on Google Search results ?

Hey guys please tell me how to stay top on google search as i first reach on top but after some time i lost my position thnx in advance

ohh sorry guys my site is almost 5 months old

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 1,248 Posts
    How's the competition on your keywords?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    The rankings also depend upon the competition level if your keyword has a lot of competition then you have to do much more hard work as you have done before. Use your keywords in forum signatures, use them as title of the directory submissions and try to write some unique and well formatted articles having your keywords within the article body. You will get it again on the top.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Keeping on top of the competition is a much harder thing to do than going to the top. Maintaining your rank means you must keep on track of your competitors and how they are trying to promote their website. If you are an ecommerce site, you must be updated on the pricing and promotions your competitor is giving. In a simpler note, you must keep on building links (strong ones with authority if possible) and be on top of everything.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Focusing on one page on your site makes it difficult. The fewer pages you have, the more difficult it is.

The best strategy is to create a lot of content-rich pages based on a carefully researched keyword list. Make sure all keywords are relevant to your site's overall theme. Try to find an abundance of low competition keywords that are in demand by searchers. Create content that appeals to human visitors and get some high quality backlinks to your site.

Over time, if you keep it real and provide high quality content, you will wind up at the top of search results. Each page is another opportunity to do so. To get every page on your site to the top is likely impossible, but when you have an abundance of high ranking pages, this will create lots of traffic for people searching for information in your niche. This is a safe, search-engine friendly technique that builds stable long term traffic.

6. Thanked by;

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Google search is depend on robots to crawl a site, to maintain top search we must understand how the ranking pattern. SEOMOZ explain it:

1.Register a new website with nonsense keywords (e.g. ishkabibbell.com)
    2. Create multiple pages on that website, all targeting a similarly ludicrous term (e.g. yoogewgally)
    3. Test the use of different placement of text, formatting, use of keywords, link structures, etc by making the pages as uniform as possible with only a singular difference
    4. Point links at the domain from indexed, well-spidered pages on other domains
    5. Record the search engines’ activities and the rankings of the pages
    6. Make small alterations to the identically targeting pages to determine what factors might push a result up or down against its peers
    7. Record any results that appear to be effective and re-test on other domains or with other terms – if several tests consistently return the same results, chances are you’ve
    8. discovered a pattern that is used by the search engines.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Forget about the others. Be Least Imperfect to Google's Eye. You will be on top for ever.

What is Least Imperfect ?
    Satisfy google algorithm factors as much as possible. Starting from

robot.txt,
    sitemap creation,
    301 redirection,
    on-page fixing,
    site loading speed,
    local hosting,
    broken links,
    metas,
    title,
    alt,
    heading,
    keyword density,
    keyword stemming,
    keyword prominence,
    keyword placement,
    avoid keyword stuffing,
    unique content,
    regular update,
    domain age,
    domain authority,
    anchor text optimization,
    Authority Link Building,

avoid SPAM, avoid over optimization, etc etc.

Huh ! Bull Sh**. Better we can think about our customers, instead of working for google. LOL

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Aside from the above-mentioned tips, try optimizing your website through social media sites (it's worth it!). Keep building link juice through them and never spam. Then you're on the track.

Cheers!

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    You need to frequently update the contents of the web site and participate in social media and networking sites. Post article and up date it on your site as well as on social marketing sites. As good as the traffic and back links you have you will stay on the top.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Top 10 ways to improve your search results in Google
    1. Identify keywords that visitors will find interesting
    2. Look at your website the way Google does
    3. Code for SEO
    4. Search Engine Friendly URLs
    5. Content writing
    6. Keyword Proximity and Density
    7. Don’t be too good
    Since Google doesn’t publish the algorthym which explains how much weight they give each of these techniques in their search engine results, we can’t say which technique will get you to the top of the list in all search results. However, I can say that I have noticed this: If you take a look at the first result on just about any page of results in Google and run it through a Page Analyzer (software which checks the relevancy of your title and meta tags, and keyword proximity and density), you’ll find it doesn’t score 100% for many, or sometimes all, of these techniques.
    8. Get some backlinks!
    9. Keep links to a minimum
    10. Pay attention to Page-rank

If you are looking for the professional services in getting the good page-rank. visit Nichesuite website. it is more friendly and effective site. brings good page rank for your site.
    Try Nichesuite.
    Last edited by elina; Tue 17th Apr 2012 at 11:14. Reason: small change

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Optimizing your website with highly searched relevant keywords will make your website search engine friendly. Further, implementing other SEO techniques, such as engaging in article marketing, blog marketing, pay per click advertising, creating backlinks and links can help you to secure higher ranking in search page results.
    Last edited by GekiDan; Thu 19th Apr 2012 at 07:51. Reason: promotional link removed

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bestcouponssite View Post
    Hey guys please tell me how to stay top on google search as i first reach on top but after some time i lost my position thnx in advance

ohh sorry guys my site is almost 5 months old
    Depends on the keywords you target. Are you currently targeting highly competitive keywords? Medium competitive or low competitive keywords? Keeping in the top is a tough work. With your website being said to be for about 5 months old, I don;t think yet you would rank top righ away (depending again on how competitive your competitors are, and how is the competition for the keywords that you are targeting.)

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    To stay top on Google Search Results you should concentrate on SEO. That is Search Engine Optimization. It helps you to stay top on google search results.
    Last edited by GekiDan; Thu 19th Apr 2012 at 07:52. Reason: false sig removed

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I think the answer is simple: get as many backlinks to your site as you can. Doing that isn't so simple, as there are a ton of different strategies.

To start, creating great cotent on your site and being able to share it with many others on social media is very important. This will lead to links to your site if you do it right.

You can also attempt to manually build your links, either by yourself or by hiring someone. This takes a good amount of time and effort, and it depends on how competitive the keywords you're trying to rank #1 for are.

I'd also recommend optimizing for Google Places and on other local directories if you have a brick-and-mortar business. If you do this well, you can jump the organic rankings.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    First increase your site visibility online. Try to attract people from different sources e.g. social media, advertisement and email promotion. The user will promote your website and it will automatically increase your search engine ranking. Google gives high priority to those website which generates visitors from different sources. You no need to wast your time on getting on the top position. The other source is start building quality backlinks. Try different types of seo services for your website.

17. Thanked by;

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast