Your Ad Here

Thread: Problem of SEO

BAF Cash
    Thanks

Problem of SEO

I just learn SEO for a while. I don't know how to find the keyword about my product. If any people can teach me some ways? Thanks

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Hello Jesica Moni,

1. First of all decide what exact tools you are going to use.

I would recommend to start with free Tool called GOOGLE KEYWORD TOOL EXTERNAL

2. As soon as you think about keyword research, you should think about your business and what your customers search to find your website. Ha, now you can come up with few keywords in mind.

3. Enter them into the tool mentioned above. It will suggest you some. Note it down.

4. Think about your competitor. Go to their website, collect what they have optimized for and get those list.

5. Enter competitors' keywords in the tool again, and get some ideas.

6. Go to http://semrush.com/ and check for what keyworde los your competitors ranked well. Add those in the list.

7. Collect all keywords that you researched so far. Compare competition and KEI. Pick your keywords, add prefix and suffix with those according to your nature of business.

8. Optimize for those keywords. Run SEO / PPC campaign. Monitor keyword ranking and ROI.

9. Repeat the process again from step1 for further ROI.

CHEERS

3. Owen Thanked by:

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    One of the most easier way, visit competitor site. Usually competitor will list their keywords at meta tag. Secondly you can refer to instant search and google keywords.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I am using Google Keyword Tool and Market Samurai to search for keywords.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 Times in 2,127 Posts
    This thread should help you - Keyword Lists - How to write a Keyword List for your Site.

7. Thanked by;

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I usually use Google Adwords because the tools is really very awesome that not only suggest the keywords but also mention the monthly used search terms against the same keywords.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    You might also like to use this tools: http://www.google.com/insights/ and http://www.google.com/trends/ both are really useful in tracking down which keyword is trending in what country.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Finding keywords for any special product is bit difficult task but Keyword tool are definitely very useful for keyword research. You may use SEO Digger and WordTracker for effective keywords. Market Samurai is another best and new tool for keyword research.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I too think that competitors are your best friends in this. Analize their sites with a good keyword density tool (like keyworda.com, for example).

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Go to the google adsence keyword tool and get idea about your keyword.Use long phrase keyword instead of two ph because of tough competition in market.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicamoni View Post
    I just learn SEO for a while. I don't know how to find the keyword about my product. If any people can teach me some ways? Thanks
    Start writing couple of post, then monitor it through webmaster tool and analytics. From there, you will know which keywords query reach your site and keywords density. Be natural, because you are write something for reader instead of search engine robots.