Your Ad Here

Thread: Help With Weird Ahref Code

BAF Cash
    Thanks

Help With Weird Ahref Code

I was messing around with putting an ad on one of my sites to cross promote another site. When I have this banner activated it turnes all of the text below it into a link as well. Someone that maybe has some knowledge please go to my site and hover over text below my Hobby Pros banner and see if you can maybe tell me what I am doing wrong.

Site http://city4ums.com/online.php?order...e&pp=20&page=1

Thank you

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 2,123 Posts
    shakemelikeapig when I visit that page I get a message saying that I must be a logged in member to view it?

Have you checked that you closed your "a" tag, i.e. "</a> at the end of the link?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Is that forums yours? I registered to see whats the problem because I was also getting the same thing as Fergal. The problem seems to lie in your coding. Even the confirmation message have the same link hobby-pros, right? Try to figure if Fergal's suggestion works. If not can you share us the code that you configure?