Your Ad Here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How many meals a day do you have?

Banned
    BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Dinner ... Does not have a specific time (when I feel hungry)

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Generally I eat meals three times in a day as take break fast in the morning, and then do the lunch in the office canteen, after reaching home i eat some snacks and lastly take dinner at the night.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I take meal thrice a day, break fast in the morning, and luch in the fater noon time and then finally dinner at night. but if i feel hungry in between i do eat anything that i found.
    Last edited by shanebarack; Thu 3rd Jun 2010 at 05:25.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I eat a lot of pizza during the end of the day's work... I make it a habit of rewarding myself a tasty snack after work. too much is unhealthy though. but I eat 3 meals a day. 2 snacks

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,509 Times in 2,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHardaway View Post
    I eat a lot of pizza during the end of the day's work... I make it a habit of rewarding myself a tasty snack after work. too much is unhealthy though. but I eat 3 meals a day. 2 snacks
    I really enjoy pizza myself, but I try to keep it to once or at most twice per week. I'm not sure why, but I generally feel quite tired after eating pizza.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I usually take meals fojur times in a day as I take break fast at around 9 a.m., then I take lunch at 1.30 pm, and then take my dinner at 10.00 pm. Also I used to geat lots of snacks in whole day.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Well as i trying to gain weight, i take meals thrice a day now. break fast in the , luch , and then dinner. I also take fruit juice and mini meals in between when i feel hungry.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    i am currently on diet so i don't take food too often. I only have meal twice a day. luch in the afternoon and then dinner at night. Apart form that i do take little snakes in between if i feel hungry.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I never eat breakfast, it was already lunch at 12 noon, dinner at 7pm then midmight snack at 12am.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    just give me something to eat when I'm hungry because I get very cranky if my tummy is running empty.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I take meals thrice every day, early morning break fast , then lunch and finally dinner. But if i feel hungry i do take light meals in between when i ever i am hungry.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I generally take three meals in a day as I get up early in the morning for my office, then I take break fast at around 7.00 AM at home. then do my lunch at 12.30 pm in the office. After that aroung 10 pm I take my dinner. Among these meals I used to eat lot of snacks like wafer.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Usually I eat three times a day and do not include snacks in it. I make it a point not to miss or skip my breakfast.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    According to me, meals donít include snacks. Considering breakfast, lunch and dinner, I have 3 meals in a day. Sometimes I miss one of those meals.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    In a one day I take a meals three to four times as I take break fast around 9a.m., then tak ethe lunch at 1.00 p.m and then in the evening I take my dinner at around 10 p.m. in the night.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast