Your Ad Here

Thread: How to Reset Windows 7 Password to My ASUS Laptop?

BAF Cash
    Thanks

How to Reset Windows 7 Password to My ASUS Laptop?

Question: I forgot my laptop password. Is there any way I can break into it, whether by resetting it or finding it, and get into my computer? I'm running an ASUS u series 150 on windows 7 home premium. Also I have no access to this laptop. I MIGHT have access to another pc, but I'd Prefer not to use it.

Answer:
    When it comes to how to reset Windows 7 password, you'd better make endeavor to recall the forgotten password. Occasionally, you can remember it again as you just forget it temporarily. If failed, then check if there are any other admin accounts on your computer and you can still access to these accounts. Generally speaking, each user has more than one admin account on his computer. If not, please skip the following directions. If there's, just do as below:
    1. Log into that admin account.
    2. Press Windows +R to bring up the Run box and then enter "control userpasswords2" on it and click Ok.
    3. On the coming User Accounts window, select the user account you want to reset password of and click Reset Passwords button.
    4. Enter a new password for the target user account, and then type the password again to confirm it, press Ok button.
    5. Click Ok button on the User Account window to save and finish your perations.

If there is no accessible admin account, additional applications are needed in this case. The best ones are listed as follows:

1. Windows Password Breaker
    Windows Password Breaker is a powerful Windows 7 password reset tool works well on Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Server 2003(R2)/2008(R2). With the help of Windows Password Breaker, you can create a bootable password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive to reset your forgotten Windows passwords, such as Windows Local Administrator, Standard and Guest user passwords, and Windows Domain Administrator password as well.

2. Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery
    Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery is professional Windows password recovery software. This software can help you create a bootable password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive to reset the forgotten Windows password. With this software you can reset local administrator or user password from any Windows system, and domain administrator password from Windows Server.

3. Windows Password Unlocker
    Windows Password Unlocker can help you reset forgotten or lost Windows local administrator, domain administrator, and other user account password, which prevents you from accessing your computer. With this efficient Windows password reset utility, you can enjoy quick access to your locked computer without formatting, no matter what your PC brand and Windows OS are. 100% reset rate guaranteed.

4. Ophcrack
    Ophcrack is a free Windows password reset tool based on rainbow tables. It is a very efficient implementation of rainbow tables done by the inventors of the method. It comes with a Graphical User Interface and runs on multiple platforms.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Here I show you how to reset windows 7 password.
    Step 1. Download LiveCD version of Ophcrack for Windows 7
    Step 2. Burn the downloaded ISO file to CD.
    Step 3. Insert the CD in your locked computer and rebooting the computer.
    Step 4. When the computer is booting you will need to press the correct key to get you into the Boot Menu. It is usually F10 or Delete.
    Step 5. Once in the boot menu select the disk drive that the CD is in. Now follow the on screen directions. After it gets to the menu press the "Crack" button tounlock Windows 7 password.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Ophcrack, chntpw, Spower windows 7 password Reset & Password Rescuer can help to reset or recover windows password quickly.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Good information, I need it. I remember a nice tool Windows Password Key which my comany used

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Anmosoft Windows Password Reset Standard is reliable Windows password recovery software which can reset the forgotten Windows Administrator or other user account passwords by burning a bootable password reset CD/DVD. specifically speaking, it is compatible with all Windows versions like Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Server 2008(R2), 2003(R2).

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    You can also use Password Recovery Bundle to reset your forgotten Windows 7 password.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Yeah! I strongly agree with you! Reset software is the best choice I prefer when forgot Windows Password. But among the software in the article, I just used ophcrack. It is a free professional reset Windows password tool. But it took me too much time. Another one named Windows Password Killer I like better. More efficient and simpler. If you want to know more about it, enter "Windows Password Killer" in Google.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    Yeah! I strongly agree with you! Reset software is the best choice I prefer when forgot Windows Password. But among the software in the article, I just used ophcrack. It is a free professional reset Windows password tool. But it took me too much time. Another one named Windows Password Killer I like better. More efficient and simpler. If you want to know more about it, enter "Windows Password Killer" in Google.
    hmmm, password killer? Haven't heard that much, isn't it really risky?