Sat 9th Feb 2008, 20:24
Advertising Rules - Please Read Before Posting
Business Advice Forum is a thriving community with active members interested in making money online, starting and managing a small business or website and personal success. This is an excellent site to advertise relevant products, service and websites.
- Please start a new thread for your ad, don't post your ad by replying to another member's ad
- Please do not start more than 2 or 3 new ad threads per week, in any one of our advertising forum sections
- You will be charged 20 BAF Cash for every new ad you post - Click here for info on BAF Cash
- You may bump your ad, if it has not received a reply for 48 hours. However, you must make at least one other quality post on our other forums on the day you bump your ad. Please make this post, before you bump your ad.
- When bumping your ad please reply with some additional info, in other words don't just reply to your ad with the word "Bump"
- Please remember that this is a family friendly forum
- We do not allow the advertising of anything illegal or that breaches copyright, on Business Advice Forum
- Affiliate and referral ID's are only allowed in your signature and in our Affiliate Links & Referal ID's forum
- Please report any ads that do not comply with these rules.
- We do not allow ads or links to content related to;
- Gambling or casinos
- Tobacco or cigarettes
- Pornographic material
- Paid to click or paid to read sites
- Hate or offensive sites
- Hacking or cracking
Although we endeavor to keep spam and scams out of Business Advice Forum, we unfortunately cannot verify the legitimacy of ads posted. Members should complete their own checks before they make a purchase or invest their time into something promoted in an ad. All sales & purchases are made at your own risk.
Last edited by Fergal; Tue 10th Jul 2012 at 20:00.
Fri 3rd Oct 2008, 05:10
I'm not sure if I shouldn't be posting in this thread or not, but I thought I'd share an 88x31 minibanner that I made to link to this site.
I personally think minibanners like that look nicer on my site's layout when I'm linking to other sites. Anyone else can use it, too, if they want.
Fri 3rd Oct 2008, 05:36
looks nice!! but change the colour of the font cant read it as it is small
Originally Posted by Zantetsken
Fri 3rd Oct 2008, 07:12
Thanks very much for that Zantetsken, how generous of you. Much appreciated.
Mon 20th Oct 2008, 06:53
Zantetsken, is there a way you can make the banner a bit bigger so I can place it appropriately on my site? i would really appreciate it and the reason i ask is the tiny banner would actually dis appear. Thanks in advance.
Sardar Mohkim Khan
Mon 1st Jun 2009, 16:07
also disappear the shade of the font
Sun 23rd Aug 2009, 11:30
How about vouchers for sale? Is it allowed here?
Since I have one that I really didn't need and I want to sell it before the end of this month.
Sun 23rd Aug 2009, 16:02
Yes selling vouchers is fine, provided that the seller has the legal right to sell it.
Originally Posted by GekiDan
Sat 19th Sep 2009, 12:16
Fergal, I think we need to make some rules in Members Ads Section so it can look less spammy.
Sat 19th Sep 2009, 17:03
Thanks Sahil, this issue is currently being discussed here.
Originally Posted by Sahil
Wed 30th Sep 2009, 12:13
i will go according to the rules...
Sat 5th Dec 2009, 17:21
Rules Please Read Before Posting Updated 28 Oct 09
You say not to place the ad at top of list more than once a week, do you have to re-write the ad or is there some method of moving it?
Sun 6th Dec 2009, 09:12
Originally Posted by lotmene09
The rule says "Once you post an ad, please don't re-post the same ad, within the next seven days". Once the seven days are up you are free to post the same ad again. Do you have any further questions on that?
Mon 7th Dec 2009, 09:30
Hi Fergal. I can see that that post is a computer generated reply or SPAM.
Originally Posted by Fergal
Take a look, who's Doug? And he said, "Cheers,Nige" while his name is different?
This might come from another forum and just reposted here.
Fri 1st Jan 2010, 18:24
Is it alright to post warez links? If not this should be cleared up.