Your Ad Here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Plus Exchange

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Great idea, I signed up to give it ago. Cheers!

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Ill give a try today and see if That will change my site position in serp.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I took a look at your site and like to provide you with some feedback.

I think you could benefit from an About Us page. It could basically be like your FAQ page only more visible.
    Also, once you are on the FAQ page there is no way to get back to your Home Page and register except hitting the back button.
    Your Statistics, FAQ and Contact Us links are pretty small and not very noticeable. It took me a minute to find them, and at first thought you just had one page.
    Maybe try adding some more information about what your website is on your homepage. I like that you have the easy Registration, but if people don't know what they are registering for, you may find it hard to get people to register.

Is this a website that instead of trading links you trade likes and plus 1's? If so I think it's a good idea and you just need to make it known to people exactly what your site is about.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB View Post
    I took a look at your site and like to provide you with some feedback.

I think you could benefit from an About Us page. It could basically be like your FAQ page only more visible.
    Also, once you are on the FAQ page there is no way to get back to your Home Page and register except hitting the back button.
    Your Statistics, FAQ and Contact Us links are pretty small and not very noticeable. It took me a minute to find them, and at first thought you just had one page.
    Maybe try adding some more information about what your website is on your homepage. I like that you have the easy Registration, but if people don't know what they are registering for, you may find it hard to get people to register.

Is this a website that instead of trading links you trade likes and plus 1's? If so I think it's a good idea and you just need to make it known to people exactly what your site is about.
    Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback Eric, however I'm actually putting the site up for sale. Some decent points which I'll pass onto the new owner should they wish to take it on board. Though I'm not too sure about the difficulty in registering as we have over 3000 members, but thanks again.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Pretty neat website, nice layout and looks the part!
    Do you play any UK lottery? then you may find these sites useful: Health Lottery | Thunderball Results | Euromillions Results | | Health Lottery Results | Irish Lottery Results

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Hi Johnathan,

Great site you got there mate, i just joined up and have started my social campaign thanks for sharing your site with us.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Not sure if http://likebully.com is your site or not, but it has the same script, same images, same advertising banner..

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I've actually just sold the website - thanks for your thoughts guys.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    The problem with most of these sites is that the people will just +1 you and then remove the +1 later just to get points. You'd be better off just buying +1's for a little bit of cash. I have a link in my signature that gets +1 results guaranteed. Still don't know how much of a role these +1's play in Google's ranking algorithms though. I'll reach for 1000 +1's and if I don't see any results I'm going to assume that they're just an advertisement play made by Google.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    It is an interesting site. I've signed up for an account there, but before I jump in I plan to spend a little more time with Google+. I've had a Google+ account for over 6 months but only even looked at it once or twice, even though I am in my Google account (Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Gmail, etc...) probably a dozen times a day. It's clearly time to learn more about it.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Business Attorney View Post
    It is an interesting site. I've signed up for an account there, but before I jump in I plan to spend a little more time with Google+. I've had a Google+ account for over 6 months but only even looked at it once or twice, even though I am in my Google account (Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Gmail, etc...) probably a dozen times a day. It's clearly time to learn more about it.
    I'm right there with you. I've created the account, just haven't spent the time required to figure it out and use it to its full potential. Add me at http://gplus.to/wearethird

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    This website is really great. it is unbelievable that we can earn money just by following on social networking sites. thanks for sharing.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    This site is really helpful for advertisers and visitors. With a few easy steps you can register, add your site and earn coins to increase your popularity.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Great site! Just register awhile ago and register my sites too. BTW why isn't my sites are appearing in the My Sites section?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by haleymcadams1 View Post
    Great site! Just register awhile ago and register my sites too. BTW why isn't my sites are appearing in the My Sites section?
    I don't know, as I said earlier I sold the site a while ago. Sorry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast