Your Ad Here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to increase conversion rates

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Have visual interest, provide a solution to the viewers ( that's why they came there) have an obvious, clear call to action (tell them what to do) have contact info on every page (don't count on them searching for a contact link) depending on your business, give them something free in exchange for their email or phone number (in the case of mobile marketing)

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    To increase conversion rate, you should target perfect keywords for website.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    there are numerous strategies. But the "best way" is to guide your visitors from start to finish without skipping any steps.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 1,248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ueon121 View Post
    But the "best way" is to guide your visitors from start to finish without skipping any steps.
    But, how is the best way to do that?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Your conversion rate depends on a variety of factors that the user of your website experiences throughout the acquisition process.

First, the advertisements you're running (if any) should accurately describe what your landing page is selling or trying to obtain.
    Optimize your landing page with a clean call to action and avoid too much information/clutter so the user knows exactly what you want them to do.
    Conduct A/B testing to see which of your optimized landing pages seems to work best.
    Use Google Analytics to determine which method you're using works best.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GekiDan View Post
    So if it's a blog, conversion rate is the percentage of people who read the articles and stay longer, which will end up getting page views and ad clicks. Am I right?
    Not always. It is traffic and site usage when people stay, and read articles or content on your blog or website, or when they tend to stay longer on your website.
    Conversion rate is the percentage of how will users visiting your website tend to buy/purchase a product that you offer on your blog or website/ e-commerce website.

When a user lands on a page with different vaccum products (fro example), the visitor may stay longer and look for other products on your website (with the website getting positive site usage and traffic from the user) depending on how long he visitor will stay on every page he/she visits.

From the time when the visitor decides to purchase a product and successfully transacted with the user product needs, it will be what you call conversion rate as the visits that went in to your website was not just mere traffic but also what you can call a LEAD / SALES / CONVERSION on your website.

You can go look for your website conversion rate at G Analytics if you have one on your blog or website.

Regards,
    Alex

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander P. View Post
    <br>
    You can go look for your website conversion rate at G Analytics if you have one on your blog or website. <br>
    <br>I can't seem to find it. Can you lead me to that page?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    ok, you should keep site well designed and easy to browse.and you must gain the visitor's trust by using secure payment method like credit card,paypal. of course, reasonable price and good customer service is necessary too.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Never loose touch of why you have a website!

For the majority of us, the objective is to win more sales (or enquiries). At my business, we promote these 4 goals for a website:

Get Found
    Convey a compelling message
    Deliver effectively
    Create repeat business

In this thread, we are talking about the second - "Convey a compelling message"; this message must be clear for EVERY page, and must reflect your goal for the site. Basically, do not make pages just for the sake of it.

I discuss this in more detail in my blog "Closing the online sale"

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by GekiDan View Post
    <br>I can't seem to find it. Can you lead me to that page?
    Google analytics and Google webmaster tools are both very useful. Not only do they give you statistics of your website hits, they also show visitor 'flow' so that you can see who goes where.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Sure.

Steps:
    1. In you G Analytics account, choose the website first that you want to check for conversion rates.
    2. Go to the "Conversions" tab and it will drop down certain menus.
    3. Select "Ecommerce" and then click "Overview"
    4. It will then show you the "Ecommerce Conversion Rate" for your products (along with the graph)

Hope it helps.

Regards,
    Alex

11. Thanked by;

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    So that's basically useful for online shopping sites. Does it also worked for affiliate products?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Yes it is. But you have to add a code on your website to track such affiliate/ 3rd party shopping sites.
    You can find more answers here : http://code.google.com/apis/analytic...ckingSite.html

Regards,
    Alex

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander P. View Post
    Yes it is. But you have to add a code on your website to track such affiliate/ 3rd party shopping sites.
    You can find more answers here : http://code.google.com/apis/analytic...ckingSite.html
    Thanks for that information. I temporarily skimmed it for the meantime so I'm kinda confused. But I'll get back on it when I got more time.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I'd recommend that you read the blog on this site: http://www.conversion-rate-experts.com/ <-- these guys know there stuff!

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    More traffic and great user experience will increase the conversion rate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast