Your Ad Here

Thread: How to recover deleted files from BlackBerry mobile phone?

BAF Cash
    Thanks

Lightbulb How to recover deleted files from BlackBerry mobile phone?

How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Memory Card of BlackBerry Mobile Phone?--Memory Card Data Recovery
    I use my BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 mobile extensively. It became my third hand. I take photos, record speeches as video and audio, enjoy MP3 music and podcasts etc.
    I have 4GB Micro SD memory card and it is always filled with the stuff above mentioned.
    Recently, I deleted all files in my memory card, unfortunately. Alas! All my stuff wiped out from memory card!
    What to do?
    How to recover them all?
    Is there any way to recover deleted pictures and videos from memory card?

Who needs Gates, in a world of no fences?
    Google is my friend.There are some data recovery tools available in Windows for data recovery.
    First thing I did is get a card reader for my memory card. Take out the SD card of my Blackberry and put it into card reader. Connect it with my laptop.
    Next, get a data recovery program. So, I have to try another one. I did a google search and got Tenorshare Data Recovery. It is a wonderful data recovery software which can recover almost all type of files from the memory cards. It can recover data after deeply scanning your memory card to look for lost data you accidentally deleted or formatted.
    I download Tenorshare Data Recovery here: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/pro...rystandard.htm Install it easily under instructions.Now scanned the memory card with it.

There are four steps to do next.
    Step 1. Select deleted recovery. It will take you a few minutes to scan your SD card;
    Step 2. You can see all deleted files listed on the task window, select the files you want to get back. Click “Recover”;
    Step 3. Select a path folder for the recovered files to save in;
    Step 4. Click "OK" to complete file recovery.

It recovered all the files from the SD card.
    Wow. Great tool indeed!. Isn’t it?
    Like this, I recovered all the pictures and files by using this tool.
    Thus, download this program and proved that deleted pictures and files CAN be recovered from mobile phone.

Only mobile phone with SD,SDHC,M2 card or memory stick supported: Blackberry, Verizon Wireless, HTC, LG, Nokia, Sony Experia, Samsung, Motorola etc.

More Related Articles here:
    How to recover deleted files in Windows?
    http://tenorsharedatarecovery.blogspot.com/data-recovery-recover-files-deleted.html
    How to recover pictures from formatted SD card?
    http://tenorsharedatarecovery.blogspot.com/retrieve-deleted-pictures-videos.html
    How to recover data from pen drive?
    http://tenorsharedatarecovery.blogspot.com/recover-data-from-pen-drive.html
    Last edited by OliveWoods; Tue 2nd Aug 2011 at 09:12. Reason: Add more detail

2. Thanked by;

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    You can recover deleted photos and videos from the memory card with the help of an efficient data recovery software named Kernel for FAT and NTFS memory card recovery software for the same. It supports FAT and NTFS file system so that you can recover data from hard disks and flash cards etc.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Very very informative information and from all of above I would like to share, most effective way to recover deleted photos BlackBerry phone is to use a third-party software photo recovery. Because of these recovery programs using advanced algorithms to analyze the data erased, then the paper to make photo recovery.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Card Data Recovery is a nice file recovery program. It can recover files from external hard drive, memory card, mobile phone memory card,etc.

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    I have a related question. How do you delete stuff off your Blackberry so it can never be recovered again?

BAF Cash
    Thanks
    Nerver know that. Learned and Thanks!